Tutorial - How to Make Mini Cushions with Child's Drawings

This project couldn’t be simpler – great for a beginner

Mini Cushion Tutorial at Behind the Hedgerow Blog

"If you’ve read my blog recently you’ll see that it’s all been about cushions…which is odd because I don’t even really like making cushions.  So here we are, the third and final (for now) post on cushions (I am chomping at the bit to make clothes…for my kids, for me, hell, even for dolls!). After finishing the Mayan-inspired cushions for my oldest son’s teachers, the younger two were excited to know what I was making for their teachers.  Uhh…I was hoping the contribution to the communal gift would get me off the hook here.  But, alas, I had this little idea and knew it would sew up quickly and wouldn’t require a long attention span from the kids".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment