Tutorial - How to Make a Tilted Quilt Block

A table runner or a baby quilt would look great with these blocks

Tilted Block Tutorial at Quilter in The Gap Blog

"Doing a tilted block might look difficult but it really isn’t – it simply takes a minute or two of planning and then you are good to go. I have done this tutorial in two different ways – a video and written. Before you proceed any further let me say something: I am not a videographer and I had no assistance in the filming of this video. Therefore, I will apologize up front…hehehe  Another confession – this is the first tutorial I have ever written. If it is rubbish please say so. You can’t hurt my feelings and the only way to improve is to know the truth.Here are the steps to tilting a block".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment