Tutorial - How to Make a Duct Tape Notebook

Use your imagination to make your own design

Notebook Tutorial at Family Crafts Blog

"Duct tape was always present in our house when I was growing up. My dad believed you can use it to fix just about anything. These days, duct tape is not only used for repairs around the home, it is used for decorating! While you can still find it in the familiar silver color, it is now available in pretty much every color you can imagine and even many specialty designs. I figured with so many kids preparing to go back to school, duct tape would be a fun way to add some pizzazz and personalize notebooks. I came up with this easy method for decorating the front of notebooks that you can use to make many different designs. Read through these directions to learn how I made this striped notebook, and then use your imagination to make one using the same techniques".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment