Tutorial - How to Make a Fabric Basket with a Drawstring Top

http://www.threadingmyway.com/2013/12/fabric-basket-with-drawstring-top.html
A drawstring for easy closure, and handles for carrying

Bag Tutorial at Threading My Way Blog

"Finally, here's the tutorial showing how to make my latest fabric baskets with a drawstring top. The tutorial will show how I made both the Fabric Baskets for the Boys and the Fabric Baskets for the Girls. This basket is essentially a drawstring bag joined to a fabric basket with handles. It's not hard to make, but it is quite a long tutorial".... Read more

1 comment:

ss said...

Hi, Nice post thanks for sharing. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.

Thanks!
Angela
angelabrooks741 gmail.com

Post a Comment