Tutorial - How to Make a Fabric Book Cover

http://marelize-ries.blogspot.com/2013/12/fabric-book-cover-tutorial.html
Easy, fun and makes a great gift

Book Cover Tutorial at Stitch by Stitch Blog

"I decided that I am going to include quite a few handmade gifts for Christmas this year, so I have been very busy sewing cute and fun items.  Because most of my family live 100's to 1000's of kilometers away, and because we wont be seeing them, I wanted to get it done as soon as possible to make sure it gets to their destination in time. My oldest Son, (almost 18) asked if I could make his girlfriend a little something too.  So together we decided a pencil bag together with a fabric book cover would be great.  So today I thought of showing you exactly how I made the fabric book cover".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment