Tutorial Exchange - How to Make a Duct Tape Picnic Table Cloth


Make a bright and cheerful cover for your picnic table

Table Cloth Tutorial at Crafty Staci Blog

"Thanks to Totally Tutorials, I received a box from Scotch Duct Tape last week.  My job was to create something fun from it and share it with all of you.  Do you see my dilemma?  The blue and lime looked great with the rainbow, but the lavender and cupcake were kind of on their own.  My solution was to create two different projects.  Since the weather is finally starting to brighten up here, I really wanted the first project to be something outdoorsy.  My family gave me a fold-up picnic table for my birthday a couple of years ago, and my husband suggested making a table cloth for it.  Outdoor eating tends to be messier, and the duct tape is a great surface to just wipe clean".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment