Tutorial - How to Make a Stencil with Photocopy Paper Wrapper

Reuse a wrapper that is readily available worldwide

Stencil Tutorial at Off Square Blog

"There are oodles of tutorials online about how to stencil fabric with freezer paper.  They all look fabulous and give you an easy way to personalise tshirts, baby onesies, bags … the list is endless. Alas, there have been many frustrating hours spent hunting for freezer paper in New Zealand, only to find it both rare and ridiculously expensive.  Would you believe that what sells for $4 in the US has sold for as much as $24 here?!  That makes me feel ill. But, despair no more, my loyal Offsquare friends (I know you’ve all been kept awake each night wondering how you’ll ever do a freezer paper stencil without paying for airfares to the US first … or is that just me?), I have the answer you’ve all been looking for.  Plus, it’s thrifty AND upcycled".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment