Tutorial Exchange - How to Make an Appliqued Pouch

http://seaexplore.blogspot.com/2013/11/tutorial-exchange-zippers.html
Tutorial from the latest Tutorial Exchange

Pouch Tutorial at My Life in Snippets Blog

"I won a $15 gift card to K & C Supplies on Etsy to make a project and write up a tutorial using their products.  These are the items I picked- zippers and lobster clasps.  SOOOO EXCITED to make this one!  I love pouches.  Recently I learned how to make zipper pouches.  I like to line them so they're neat and tidy on the inside as well as the outside.  They're totally machine washable.  Names are always good to put on them too.  I also like to add a little clasp that can attach to bags, strollers, backpacks, whatever.  It's handy.  I'm making 7 for Christmas gifts.  Without further ado, here's my lined zipper bag with clasp and appliquéd name".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment