Tutorial - How to Make a Puff Sleeve Toddler Dress

http://www.thestitchingscientist.com/2013/11/toddler-fall-dress-with-free-sewing.html
Free pattern available in 3 sizes for your growing toddler

Dress Tutorial at The Stitching Scientist Blog

"Coordinated with bright orange cotton, this print is perfect for a fall dress. Although the dress has short sleeves, it can be worn with a pretty white cardigan for cold days or as is on warmer days. I made this a little bigger in size for Mila so she could wear it in early spring as well. I love making clothes for her but it seems she wears it once and then it's too tight. I had a hard time getting her to model the dress for me on the day I made it. It was tantrum Sunday so I took pictures of the dress alone. I am hoping I can get her to take a picture for me on Thanksgiving so I can show you all how it fits her".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment