Tutorial - How to Machine Bind a Quilt

http://wasntquiltinaday.wordpress.com/2013/10/16/quilting-101-machine-binding/
Bind your quilt without a single clip or pin

Binding Tutorial at Wasn't Quilt in a Day Blog

"Over the past few months, I’ve had people ask me how I do my binding by machine.  So, the time has come.  It’s time for my first tutorial.  While there are plenty of great tutorials out there for machine binding, I do mine slightly differently.  I’m assuming that you have some knowledge of binding already, but if there are any steps where you are confused feel free to email me or leave a comment!  Apologies for the photos in this tutorial.  I was more concerned with finishing the quilt, but I think they get the point across.  Let me know if you have any follow up questions – or if you use the tutorial successfully".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment